- Authentic paella pan; Made in Spain
- Stainless steel is attractive and perfect for gifts
- Durable pan heats up very quickly and is safe for grills, ovens and fire pits
- Ideal for serving 15 to 35 people
- Includes informative pamphlet with two recipes, tips for perfect paella and care instructions
Serves 15 to 35 people. This 28" (70 cm) paella pan is a step up from the 24-inch stainless steel pan and due to its size, it needs a very large grill, a paella burner (model G600 or L50), or else a fire pit for cooking. It has a mirror finish that makes a dazzling first impression, but it's more than just a pretty face. Made from a single ply of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, the pan is sturdy and rigid, with the classic sloped sides and dimpled bottom. It is also maintenance free, with no seasoning or special cleaning required. And it makes wonderful paella. Hang one of these magnificent shining pans on your wall or pot rack and it will be the centerpiece of your kitchen. PAN DIMENSIONS: Top diameter is 27 3/4"; bottom diameter is 24 1/2"; top diameter with handles is 32 Inch. Depth (outside) is 2 1/4". Includes an informative pamphlet with two recipes, tips for perfect paella and care instructions.
Garcima 28 Inch Stainless Steel Paella Pan 70cm B000QYKK64